I think I am figuring it out...Danny did know me best, or shall I say better...I am "country" but I'm one of those people who mingles into whatever class. I enjoy dressing up and going out, being girly and doing things that those "high society" people do...I just lack the stiffness that most possess...no offense...but I also love being outdoors and getting down and dirty in the mud...I love my crazy family and my crazy friends. I love where we all come from and would never change our paths that we have all taken...we know how to have a good time...we don't need a fancy bottle of wine, a $80 steak and name brand underwear...we are jeans and t shirt kinda people who don't mind running through a drive through and eating at the river...but we also don't mind getting all fancy and doing the fancy stuff...hey, at least we fit in with whatever crowd we run into!
"Forget your high society, I'm soakin' it in Kerosene
Light 'em up and watch them burn, teach 'em what they need to learn, ha
Dirty hands ain't made for shakin', ain't a rule that ain't worth breakin'
Well I'm givin' up on love 'cause love's given up on me"
Light 'em up and watch them burn, teach 'em what they need to learn, ha
Dirty hands ain't made for shakin', ain't a rule that ain't worth breakin'
Well I'm givin' up on love 'cause love's given up on me"
Hey come on, stand up and raise your glass.
But if you ain't down with my outlaw crowd,
You can kiss my country ass. Aw yeah!
Well, there's a whole lotta high-class people out there
That's lookin' down on me
Cause the country club where I belong
Is the Honky Tonk till three in the mornin'
Don't wear no fancy clothes
No ties or three piece suits.
You can find me in my camouflage cap
My t-shirt and cowboy boots
If that don't fit your social class
You can kiss my country ass
If you're a down home, backwoods redneck
Hey, come on, stand up and raise your glass
But if you ain't down with my outlaw crowd
You can kiss my country ass
Well I'm a front-porch sittin',
Guitar pickin', moonshine sippin',
Backer juice spittin' country boy from the woods
And I love fried chicken & blue gill fishin'
And outlaw women, an' I wouldn't change if I could. NO!
I ain't tryin' to start no fight, but I'll finish one every time
So you just mind your own damn business
Stay the hell outta mine.
If you got a problem with that
You can kiss my country ass
I said if you got a problem with any of that
You can kiss my natural born, Redneck to the bone
Ever-lovin' country ass."
No offense...I love you all...my friends come from every back ground and I wouldn't trade any of them for the world...same goes to my family!
You're too funny :) You look beautiful when you're all dressed up btw!
ReplyDelete