Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Fear Not For He Is With You....
I've decided to put myself on a journey. A journey in which I need to take...this journey is helping me move past some unnecessary decisions I made in the past and better my relationships with people. God has re-opened a door in my life, that a first I was hesitant to even peek through because of what has happened in the past...but how fair is that? The past was a journey, an unforgettable one at that. I needed this door to re-open so that I could work on some things that happened otherwise any relationship I have would most likely fail. The door re-opening has advanced my relationship with God in ways that I unexpected. I'm learning things about myself and how life should be lived as a woman of God. I'm so lucky that I have supportive people standing beside me. I've only been walking on this path for a few weeks and it has been exciting thus far. I've realized that my heart still sits where I placed it just over a year ago, and I like it there. Most days it scares me, but deep inside I know it's right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment