Monday, August 8, 2011

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."

So I guess the new thing for people is having a bucket list...I guess I've always had one but now I'm going to put on paper (well the computer/modern day paper)....This will for sure be an ever changing post.  I will even jot down the items that were on there, that I have already accomplished...


My Bucket List:
  1. See a NFL game.........Check
  2. Attend a Nascar race
  3. Attend a National Hockey League game
  4. Go to New York and see a broadway show
  5. Own a wolf
  6. See Canada...............Check
  7. Zip line through a rain forest somewhere like Hawaii
  8. Write my name in the sand of beach other than the gulf...............check
  9. Take a cruise...even though I'm terrified of boats
  10. Go to Alaska
  11. Go to a foreign country...maybe somewhere in Europe or Australia..maybe Paris, Scotland or anywhere
  12. Go back to Washington DC with my little girl
  13. Take Raleigh to Disney World
  14. Share my story with a group of people
  15. Go back to college-get my bachelors
  16. Build my own house
  17. Be able to give back to those who need it more
  18. Lose my last 25 pounds and keep it off!
  19. Run a marathon
  20. Visit Carlo's Bakery
  21. Take time to hear and note the story of the grandparents I have left
  22. Leave a story of triumph over tribulation where in the end my daughter was raised to the best of my ability and I can leave happy with where my life went.
I'm sure this list will lengthen over time...some things are big, some things are not, but they are my things!

No comments:

Post a Comment