Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day Dream Believer....

In an effort to get to know me better I was asked by someone what some of my dreams were...I sat thinking on how I answer that....I quickly start writing back a list of things only to realize I wouldn't consider those dreams but goals...so what are my dreams?  Do I have any?  In an effort for this person to get to know me better, I ended up learning something new about myself....Everyone has dreams of being famous, making a difference in the world, being rich, etc...but realistically speaking I can't say that I have any...is that just ridiculous???  I have goals aren't those technically more realistic?  Goals to finish my bachelors, be the best mom I can be to Raleigh, be a better wife to whoever is brave enough to marry me than I was to Danny, always live within my means, wake up everyday thankful for what I do have, always work hard to obtain things independently...wait I guess I may have a dream or two...my dreams aren't for me though...they are for my child...my hopes and dreams are for my child...that she grow up not experiencing some of the trauma I did, but experiencing some to know that life is not perfect...that she works hard and knows how important she is to everyone....that she never let the words of another person define who she is or what she can accomplish...that she knows she can do anything she puts her mind to so long as her faith in God is strong...that she is never alone in this world....that I am always here....so what are my dreams????  That Raleigh know a life that is not perfect but trusts in the Lord everyday that he will guide her through and provide for her making her life "perfect" for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment