"We all bleed red, all taste rain, all fall down, lose our way,
We all say words we regret, we all cry tears we all bleed red,
Sometimes we're strong, sometimes we're weak; sometimes we're hurt
It cuts deep; we live this life breath to breath; we're all the same
We all bleed red."
We all say words we regret, we all cry tears we all bleed red,
Sometimes we're strong, sometimes we're weak; sometimes we're hurt
It cuts deep; we live this life breath to breath; we're all the same
We all bleed red."
Oh the cards that have been dealt over the last several days....where did it all begin and where will it all end? I've wracked my brain, shattered my heart and worn myself out by trying to think about it too much, and fix things that I can not fix. It's time that I accept the fact that what's done is done and some things just can not be changed and/or fixed. I made choices based on what my heart and my head told me was the right thing to do. They were things I prayed about and prayed about...I seeked advice and opinions of others and took time away to get a good look at everything. Why after all the work I put into making a smart decision for myself do I fight the reality of my decision? Maybe because I know none of us are perfect, we all deserve a chance....Where I do believe those things are true and will remain true to me I also have to look out for myself. So I'm no longer doubting my decisions and I am accepting the results of them...good or bad....I was told by someone near and dear to my heart that "some people are in our life for a reason and some for just a season." This is so true and all though it may be difficult to accept the fact that some are only around for a season, I understand that they are only here temporarily to normally teach me something about my life. Thanks to those who have just been a season or became just a season and thanks to those who are a reason and have become a reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment